We recommend that you obtain and read a copy of the standard before completing the questionnaire. Each question contains one or more TRUE and FALSE statements based on ISO 14001:2015. Complete the questionnaire honestly and you will receive an accurate report outlining your overall level of unders...
- Q1This standard specifies requirements for an EMS so an organization can use it:
- Q2The intended outcomes of an EMS in line with ISO 14001:2015 include:
- Q3Included within ISO 14001:2015 there are:
Terms and definitions
- Q4Top management is defined as:
- Q5Competence is the:
- Q6Risk is defined as:
- Q7Outsource is defined as:
- Q8Environmental condition is:
- Q9Compliance obligation is:
Context of the Organization
- Q10What does an organization need to determine in relation to the needs and expectations of interested parties?
- Q11When determining the scope of the EMS which of the following should be considered?
- Q12The scope shall:
- Q13Which of the following should be established as part of the environmental management system?
- Q14Leadership and commitment to the environmental management system by top management can be demonstrated by which of the following?
- Q15An environmental policy must be established, implemented and maintained by top management such that
- Q16Responsibilities and authorities for relevant roles are assigned and communicated within the organization to ensure:
- Q17When planning for the environmental management system, what shall the organization consider and then determine?
- Q18Within the scope of the management system, is the organization required to identify potential emergency situations?
- Q19When identifying environmental aspects, does the organization have to identify and consider:
- Q20Which of the following points must be considered when planning to achieve environmental objectives?
- Q21What support considerations need to be taken on board by the organization in its environmental management system?
- Q22What shall the organization establish, implement, control and maintain to meet the environmental management system requirements?
- Q23Do all outsourced processes need to be controlled in relation to environmental management?
- Q24What shall the organization conduct, consistent with a life cycle perspective?
- Q25The organization is required to determine what needs to be monitored, and when, in relation to performance of the environmental management system and:
- Q26The organization shall communicate relevant environmental performance information:
- Q27The organization shall evaluate achievement of its compliance obligations:
- Q28The organization will plan and conduct internal audits to:
- Q29Top management shall review their organization’s environmental management system at planned intervals to:
- Q30The organization shall:
- Q31When non-conformities occur, the organization shall: