We recommend that you obtain and read a copy of the standard before completing the questionnaire. Each question contains one or more TRUE and FALSE statements based on ISO 9001:2015. Complete the questionnaire honestly and you will receive an accurate report outlining your overall level of underst...
- Q1This standard specifies requirements for a QMS where an organization:
- Q2Which statement is true?
Terms and Definitions
- Q3Top management is defined as:
- Q4Competence is the:
- Q5Risk is:
- Q6Outsource is:
- Q7Validation is:
- Q8Determination is:
Context of the Organization
- Q9What does an organization need to determine?
- Q10When considering external issues, which of the following should be considered?
- Q11What considerations are required to understand the needs and expectations of interested parties?
- Q12When determining the boundaries and applicability of the quality management system in order to establish the scope, which of the following should be considered?
- Q13Which of the following should be determined in respect of the quality management systems processes?
- Q14Leadership and commitment to the quality management system by top management can be achieved by which of the following?
- Q15Leadership and commitment to customer focus are demonstrated by top management through:
- Q16Quality policy must be established, reviewed and maintained by top management such that
- Q17Responsibilities and authorities for relevant roles are assigned, communicated and understood within the organization to ensure:
- Q18What approach and actions should be considered to reduce and manage potential risks and capture and exploit opportunities when planning for the quality management system?
- Q19Which of the following points must be considered when planning to achieve quality objectives?
- Q20When the need for change to the quality management system is determined which of the following actions are required?
- Q21What support considerations need to be taken on board by the organization in its quality management system?
- Q22What aspects must be considered by the organization regarding the use of externally provided products and services?
- Q23What do organizations need to consider when developing controls to be applied to organizations providing processes, products and services:
Performance and Evaluation
- Q24The organization is required to determine what and how the performance of the quality management system is to be monitored and measured and:
- Q25Organizations need to monitor the degree to which customers believe their requirements for products and services have been met by:
- Q26The organization will plan and conduct internal audits to:
- Q27Top Management shall review their organization’s quality management system at planned intervals to:
- Q28The organization shall:
- Q29When non-conformities occur the organization shall:
- Q30The following are all valid ways of effecting improvement: